Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat

This beer surprised me. I had always heard good things about Blue Moon and I bought a 6-pack for my wife who rarely drinks beer. After getting it home it quickly became apparent most of the 6-pack would be mine. It is a light refreshing beer, easy to drink with no after taste. Very nice summer beer and certainly something I will buy again. 
Pros: Easy to drink, light and refreshing
Cons: . 
Alcohol Content: 5.2 ABV
Calories: ???
IBU (Bitterness): 15
Rating: ★★★½☆
Brewers Website: Blue Moon Brewing Company
Brewers Description: Wheat ale crafted with clover honey for a hint of sweetness and balanced out with a touch of orange peel for subtle citrus notes. Pairs with grilled summer fare like pork with honey mustard sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment