Wednesday, December 21, 2011

123. Saranac Bohemian Pilsener

I have to start this review by saying I do not like pilseners. There is just something about this style of beer that I do not enjoy and I have yet to have a pilsener that I would buy again. That being said I did not enjoy the Saranac Bohemian Pilsener, there were 2 in the variety pack and I am hoping someone else will grab the other as we are hosting New Year's Eve at our house this year. 
Pros: 
Cons: It is a pilsener
Alcohol Content: 4.8% ABV
Calories: ???
IBU (Bitterness): ??

Rating: ★
☆☆☆☆
Brewers Website: Saranac
Brewers Description: Saranac Bohemian Pilsener is a medium bodied Pilsener crafted like the original Pilseners of Czechoslovakia.  Brewed with the finest Pilsener malt and Saaz hops, you will find this beer has a crisp, clean taste and leaves you wanting another.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment