Monday, October 3, 2011

49. Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest

I had never heard of Leinenkugel's before and I guess I was not missing anything. After pouring this beer I thought I was going to get something of quality as the color is great, poured with a nice head and leaves a nice lace on the glass as you drink but the beer itself is poor at best. Almost flavorless, slight skunky smell and just generally poor. Not a fan and will not be back for more. 
Pros: Color
Cons: Taste (or lack of)
Alcohol Content:
 5.1% ABV
Calories:
 170
IBU (Bitterness): 20

Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Brewers Website: Leinenkugel's

Brewers Description: A true Marzen-style bier - malts: blend of pale, caramel and munich. Hops: Tettnang, Perle, Cluster and Hallertau. Serving temperature: 45 degrees. Availability: September and October

No comments:

Post a Comment