Wednesday, October 12, 2011

53. Shipyard Blue Fin Stout


Not much of a stout drinker - in fact I think this is the first stout review. This is a good hearty beer with lots of flavor, unfortunately the primary flavor seems to be coffee and I am not a coffee drinker. The beer has a decent aroma, great color and pours with a nice tan head. If you like stouts or if you like Shipyard (I am not a fan of either) than give this one a shot. I am happy I only purchased a single so I do not have drink more. 
Pros: Color
Cons: Coffee taste
Alcohol Content: 4.7% ABV
Calories: ???
IBU (Bitterness): ??

Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Brewers Website: Shipyard
Brewers Description: Blue Fin Stout was first produced in August 1993. This is a classic Irish stout. Full-bodies, yet smooth and spectacular in appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment